Biomedical Materials Science Alumni
Michael Roach, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor, University of Mississippi Medical Center, 12/2010 – 06/2016.
- Associate Professor, University of Mississippi Medical Center, 07/2016 – 06/2020.
- Professor, University of Mississippi Medical Center, 07/2020 – present.
Randall Williamson, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor, University of Mississippi Medical Center, 03/2014 – present.
Paul Turner, Ph.D.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 07/2014 – 12/2017.
- Scholar-In-Residence, Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Bethesda, 01/2018 – 2021.
- Device reviewer, Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Bethesda, 2021 – present.
Gaurav Joshi, Ph.D.
- Research Engineer at Zimmer Dental, 08/2014 – 03/2015.
- Associate Scientist at Glidewell Laboratories, 03/2015 – 05/2016.
- Senior Manager at American Dental Association, 05/2016 – 11/2017.
- Product Marketing Manager at GC America, 11/2017 – present.
Andrew Weeks, Ph.D.
- Process Engineer at Benteler Steel/Tube, 06/2015 – 08/2017.
- Process Engineer at Nucor Steel, 08/2017 – present.
Bhuvaneswari Gurumurthy, Ph.D.
- Research Scientist, Global Devices, Global Technology, Design and Packaging, Colgate-Palmolive Company, 2019 – 2021
- Lead, India Dental-Dermal Health Unit, Limited Main Street, Hiranandani Gardens, Colgate-Palmolive Company, 2021-Present
Jared Cobb, Ph.D.*
- Research Chemist, US Army Core of Engineers Research and Development Center, 2020 – present
* While at the Ph.D. program, Jared applied for and received a grant and fellowship from the United States Department of Agriculture to pursue his Ph.D. project.
Haden Johnson, Ph.D.
- Aerospace Engineer in the Structures and Materials Division US Army Aviation and Missile Center, 2021 – present
Kartikeya Singh Jodha, Ph.D.
- Postdoctoral research fellow at the Biomedical Materials Science Department, 2021-present
Megha Satpathy, Ph.D.
- Senior Research Associate at Prismatik Dentalcraft, 2022 – present
- Postdoctoral research fellow at the Biomedical Materials Science Department, 2022-present