Public Safety Support

Main Content

Non-Transport EMS Application

Photo of Mississippi State Highway Patrol vehicle in the foreground and an AirCare helicopter in the bacjground

Do not fill out an MSDH Site License if you are getting medical control through UMMC.

The below steps will outline the process to obtain Medical Control for your agency through the Mississippi Center for Emergency Services.

1. Complete the MCES Medical Control Request for Information form (Link Below)

2. Fill out the a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and staff roster of those needing medical control and return both documents to

MOU—Will be sent to you after you fill out the request for information form below.

Roster—Will be sent to you after you fill out the request for information form below.

3. MCES will provide your roster and contact information to MSFA for them to setup protocol training.

4. MCES will send your designee information regarding ImageTrend Access and Training. This is the software you will use to document patient encounters.

5. MSFA will supply your agency and MCES a copy of your certificate of training once it is complete.

6. Your agency will then have Medical Control under MCES.

7. A letter of authority to purchase medical equipment under the medical director’s license will be sent to your agency.

8. Your individual staff members will then go to the MSDH application website to submit their medical control form. Click Here for the MSDH link.

Under “Service” select “UMMC / MCES Non-Transport EMS (1355)"

Under “County” type “Statewide”

Request Information