Resources for Former Employees

Main Content

Tax and Wage Documents

Former employees

If the address for a former employee has changed, or they did not register a forwarding address, they may need to request copies of employment-related tax and wage documents using the instructions below. 

W2 forms and Paycheck Stubs – call the payroll department at (601) 984-1050 M-F 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Please be prepared to provide identifying information during your call. You may also send your request by mail to; Payroll Department – 2500 North State Street – Jackson MS 39216-4505.

1095C Form – email  In your email, include your name, employee ID number, and request a copy of your 1095C form. If you have a cell number, we recommend including that in case the Benefits Specialist has questions when trying to assist you.  

Current employees

Current employees should access tax and pay documents online using their Workday account. If you are unsure how to access these through Workday, instructions are available on the intranet. Additional Job Aids are available under the lifebuoy icon on your Workday home page.