Ways to Help
Steps to Establish In Memoriam Gift
Honor your loved one with a memorial contribution to The MIND Center
The following are the steps for establishing an In Memoriam gift for The MIND Center:
- Create the language for the obituary
Example language (141 characters):
- Memorials may be made to The MIND Center at UMMC either online or by mail to 2500 N. State St., Jackson, MS 39216.
- Contact The MIND Center by phone or email
to provide the name of your loved one and where you would like gift acknowledgments mailed.
- Melissa Robinson, Director of Philanthropy and Engagement for The MIND Center; (601) 815-4299
- The MIND Center will mail a gift acknowledgment
card to the family member or loved one on file and/or to the addresses the donor specifies with their donation. The gift acknowledgment card will contain the donor’s name and mailing address.
- A full list of names and donations can be requested
at any time by contacting The MIND Center. Remittance envelopes are available by request for families to have at memorial services.
Click here for a brochure containing the above information.