Pediatric COVID-19 Update: COVID-19 Is a Genetic Disease and Hot Topics Q&A
Available December 14, 2020 - December 31, 2020
Visit the CE Central event page to enroll in the eLearning course “Pediatric COVID-19 Update: "COVID-19 Is a Genetic Disease" and "Hot Topics Q&A". - External Site
Login to your CE Central account is required to enroll and access online materials. Learn how to create an account in CE Central. - PDF
At the conclusion of this activity, the learner should better be able to:
- Describe the spectrum of SARS-CoV2 related diseases
- Review the known genetic basis of common post-infectious inflammatory disorders in children
- Review current COVID-19 transmission dynamics in MS
- Review the tenets of COVID-19 testing
- Review the presentation of COVID-19 in children
- Brian Kirmse, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics; Division of Medical Genetics, UMMC
- Charlotte Hobbs, MD, Professor, Pediatric Infectious Disease, Microbiology, UMMC
The planners and speakers for this eLearning have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
There are no fees to participate in this eLearning activity.
AMA- The University of Mississippi School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
As an organization accredited for continuing medical education, the University of Mississippi School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit (s). Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.