The responsibilities and duties for computer services, based in room G277 of the Guyton Research Center, include:
- Troubleshooting and repair of the department's internal desktop computers.
- Recommend new technology products (hardware, software, disaster recovery) that can be used as a cost effective strategy.
- Provide technical expertise to internal customers.
- Ensures, coordinates and expedites successful completion of escalated support issues.
- Conducts routine administration and continual improvement of applications within the production environment.
For more information