Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences Graduation Requirements
Radiographers are highly skilled professionals qualified by education to perform imaging examinations and accompanying responsibilities at the direction of a physician qualified to request imaging procedures. To that end and for the safety and well-being of patients and the community in general, it is the policy of the Radiologic Sciences program at UMMC to assure that all graduates entering the profession of radiography have met the rigorous requirements for graduation, thus enabling their eligibility to sit for the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) board examination.
To be eligible for graduation, the following requirements/objectives must be met:
- Complete all attendance and punctuality requirements as defined in the attendance policy;
- Satisfy all financial obligations through student accounting
- Pass all academic and clinical courses;
- Complete all required clinical competencies; and
- Complete 70 hours of community service.