Office of eCampus
The Office of eCampus provides support to implement online and distance education through the various programs for all seven schools at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. The office is committed to providing students and faculty access to current and emerging technologies in our effort to educate health care practitioners for the future. Through collaboration with existing resources in the Office of Academic Affairs and the seven schools, the Office of eCampus provides innovative and traditional pedagogies for successful learning for all of our students.
The Office of eCampus provides support in the following areas:
- The Learning Management System for UMMC (Canvas), including institutional licenses, hosting contracts, online collaboration platforms, and resources for faculty and students.
- Resources for audio and video recording/streaming for presentations (classes, seminars, grand rounds, etc.) on campus.
- Online course development and instructional design.
- Online testing software, training and license contracts.
- Ensure proper approval by the various regulatory agencies through existing institutional committees and offices.
- State authorization contracts and regulations affecting online programs.
- Policies and procedure coordination for online courses and programs at UMMC.
- Interface requirements for the student information system and all online applications.
For more information, email the Office of eCampus.