Academic Success Kiosk
The Office for Student Success provides and manages the Academic Success Kiosk (ASK), an online, self-paced resource available to students at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. ASK addresses time management, study skills, and professionalism.
ASK includes information related to:
- Time management for academic success
- Strategies for studying effectively and efficiently
- Managing time wisely for standardized examinations
- Coping with stress
- Professional communication
- Developing a professional resume or CV
- Professional interviewing skills
To register for the ASK course, click on the icon below:
Register for ASK
Once you are registered, you will receive an email confirmation. Then, to complete the course, follow the steps listed below.
- Log into Canvas using your UMMC username and password.
- Click on Courses, and click on the Academic Success Kiosk (ASK). Familiarize yourself with the course, and click on Modules to begin.
- You may log in and out of Canvas, completing the modules at your own pace and convenience.
If you have any questions, contact the Office for Student Success.